1. The promoter is: Orthology, whose registered office is at 11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 120, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, 952-373-5720
2. Employees of Orthology or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. The Promotion Period is 8:00:00 AM EST on September 29th, 2014 to 3:00:00 PM EST on October 31st, 2014. After the closing date no further entries will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow the Orthology Facebook or Twitter account. Retweet or Like one of the contest posts to receive one (1) entry. Only (1) entry can be submitted per person per promotion. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period to qualify. By retweeting or liking a promotional post, participants agree to all the terms and conditions relative to the promotion’s respective prizes as well as the promotion’s rules and regulations. Eligible Participants must provide eligible entries using a single account and Eligible Participants found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible. The prize will be one (1) signed Minnesota Vikings jersey.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen randomly by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The draw will be conducted on October 17th, 2014 or as practicable thereafter. The odds of winning the sweepstakes are approximately 1 in 1000.
12. The winner will be notified via personal message on Facebook/Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must provide a valid mailing address in order to receive prize. Winner can also go to one of the Orthology locations to pick up the prize. If agreed to, the winner will pose with the prize for a picture to be used on Orthology’s social platforms. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND U.S. RESIDENT TO ENTER.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Orthology and not to any other party. By participating you agree to completely release Facebook from responsibility.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Orthology and not to any other party. By participating you agree to completely release Twitter and any other Social Network from responsibility.