1. The promoter is: Orthology, whose registered office is at 11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 120, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, 952-373-5720
2. Employees of Orthology or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. The Promotion Period is 12:00:00 PM EST on September 30th, 2014 to 5:00:00 PM EST on October 2nd, 2014. After the closing date no further entries will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Comment on the contest posts with #RunOrthology. Eligible Participants must provide eligible entries using a single account and Eligible Participants found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible. The prize will be one (1) complimentary entry for the Twin Cities Marathon on October 5th, 2014. If you already have purchased your entry and win, Orthology will reimburse you for the complimentary entry to cover your entry.
8. Orthology Inc takes no responsibility for any injury sustained while participating in the Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday, October 5th. By entering, we assume you are reasonably capable of participating in a marathon. The entrant/winner assumes all risk associated with injury during the marathon.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be chosen randomly by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The draw will be conducted on October 2nd, 2014. The odds of winning the sweepstakes are approximately 1 in 1000.
13. The winner will be notified via personal message on Facebook/Twitter on Oct. 2nd. The winner must provide name, address, email and phone number. Orthology will then provide that information to TC in Motion staff. The winner will receive their complimentary entry in their packet at the St. Paul River Centre on Friday or Saturday. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 11am EST Oct 4th, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND U.S. RESIDENT TO ENTER.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Orthology and not to any other party. By participating you agree to completely release Facebook from responsibility.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Orthology and not to any other party. By participating you agree to completely release Twitter and any other Social Network from responsibility.